Who we are
Bridge12 Technologies, Inc. (Bridge12) is a privately-held startup company focusing on the development of cutting-edge, high-power microwave and terahertz sources and systems for use in scientific research such as magnetic resonance spectroscopy, communication systems and industrial applications.
Our website address is: https://www.bridge12.com.
Our mailing address is: Bridge12 Technologies, Inc., 37 Loring Drive, Framingham, MA 01702, USA
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Bridge12 collects limited data such as your first and last name and your email address to better serve our customers, to communicate with you, keep you updated on new product developments and product updates. We collect information in two ways:
Information You Provide to Us
- Basic Information: When you sign up for the Bridge12 Newsletter we require individuals to provide your first and last name and an email address–and that’s it.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Communications With Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our staff about a support question, post a question about your site in our public forums or fill out our contact form.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: We collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Bridge12 uses Google Analytics to track the traffic on our website. For more information please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Who we share your data with
By default Bridge12 does not share personal data with any other companies.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.