Bridge12 is a privately held company focusing on the development of cutting-edge, high-power microwave and terahertz sources and systems for use in scientific research such as magnetic resonance spectroscopy, communication systems and industrial applications. The company has a worldwide customer base and conducts groundbreaking research on applications of microwaves and terahertz in novel fields.
- Provide machining services to support all aspects of engineering, manufacturing, research & development and to support customers’ orders.
- Assist in maintaining and organizing the shop and all related equipment to be as efficient as possible to meet engineering and manufacturing’s needs.
- Accurately complete all required department paperwork as required such as tooling request forms, purchase order requests for raw material, hardware, or outside services.
- Manufacture parts, tools, jigs and fixtures including prototype development and procurement.
- Attend design reviews to assist engineers in the conceptualization of new products.
- Assist in the quotation process for new products when necessary.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to interpret blueprints, shop drawings, sketches. or other production orders.
- Knowledge of trade tools, equipment, materials, micrometer, as well as methods and techniques used in safe machining operations.
- Ability to use precision tools (i.e., calipers) to take accurate measurements.
- Strong attention to quality and detail orientation.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Time management skills to meet schedules and time standards, to best of ability as instructed.
- Ability to work in environment subject to fluctuations in heat, humidity, fumes, odors, dust, and noise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good team work ethic.
Optional Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with ultra-high vacuum systems
High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate required. Two-year technical degree in Machine Technology or equivalent preferred.
Minimum 5 years working in machining.
Bridge12 provides the following benefits: Medical, Dental coverage and 401K (with match).
Reference Number: E29-2023
Please email your Resume or CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge12 is an Equal Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.