The Annual Discussion Meeting of the FGMR will take place in Karlsruhe from September 12 -15 2022.
The deadline for abstract submissions for oral and poster contributions to the FGMR Annual Discussion Meeting 2022 has been extended to July 29th.
This means that you have one more week to submit your abstract.
We have an exciting lineup of plenary speakers:
- Alexander Barnes (ETH)
- Christian Bonhomme (Sorbonne)
- Lucio Frydman (Weizmann Institute)
- Ruth Gschwind (University of Regensburg)
- Anke Henning (UT Southwestern, Texas)
- Katalin Kövér (Debrecen University)
- Malcolm H. Levitt (University of Southampton)
- Eric McInnes (University of Manchester)
- Thomas Prisner (University of Frankfurt)
- Maxie Rössler (Imperial College London)
- Martin Tollinger (University of Innsbruck)
A list of all invited speakers “from EPR to NMR, Bio to Materials, Solids to Liquids, Theory to Application” is available at the conference website
under Programme -> Speaker.
A conference leaflet with information on the social programme and venue is available here:
A number of travel stipends is available for early career researchers (MSc, PhD, Postdoc). For more information click here:
We very much look forward to your contributions and to welcoming you in Karlsruhe!
Burkhard Luy (on behalf of the organizing team)