Online abstract submission site is now available!
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are pleased to announce a joint conference, consisting of:
- 22nd International Society of Magnetic Resonance Conference
- 9th Asia-Pacific NMR Symposium
- 60th Annual Meeting of the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Society of Japan
- 60th Annual Meeting of the Society of Electron Spin Science and Technology
Date: Sunday, August 22 - Friday, August 27, 2021.
Venue: The hybrid format of on-line and virtual events with options to participate in Osaka, Japan. The on-line format will allow participants from all the time zones to interact actively.
Information on the Plenary lectures and Invited lectures:
You are invited to submit an abstract for a poster or contributed talk as described below. For additional information, see https://www.ismar-apnmr2021.org/
CALL FOR PAPERS
On-line submission has been started.
Abstract submissions for both oral and poster presentations covering all aspects of magnetic resonance are welcome from scientists world-wide. We are striving to ensure the broadest possible coverage of recent important advances with a high active participation of young researchers. For this purpose, about half of the oral presentations will be chosen from submitted abstracts. To help in this process of developing an exciting, high-quality scientific program, we strongly encourage you to submit your abstract on-line as soon as possible. The scientific program committee will then select ~100 of the submitted abstracts for oral presentations.
The final deadline for abstracts is April 30, before 23:59 Japanese Standard Time.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Submit an abstract PDF (1-page, A4 size) through the online submission form.
- Download the template for an abstract from the page below: https://www.ismar-apnmr2021.org/cfp.html
- Please note each presenting author must complete registration for the conference participation by June 30, 2021. If the author does not complete registration and payment by June 30, the abstract will be considered withdrawn and will be deleted from the program.
- Registration will be made available from around March.
- After the submission deadline, any change of presentation title or authors’ information will be prohibited.
- Abstracts will be published in the abstract book (electronic version only) for the conference.
Type of Presentation
Depending on your speaker status, please select the type of presentation either invited speaker, oral presentation or poster presentation at the time of abstract submission. Your preference will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. If you want to present in the Japanese oral session (“NMR Tou-ron-kai”), please select “Japanese Session”.
If you indicate “Oral” as your choice, then please upload a file containing a short biography and motivation. Please describe the reason why your presentation should be considered for an oral presentation and list recent publications on the topic (if they exist). Please also indicate your gender as “male”, “female”, or “not specified” as well as your status as researcher as “student”, “postdoc”, “junior PI”, “senior PI”, “industry”, or “other”.
Abstracts will be organized into the following categories:
- Solution NMR: New Methods
- Solution NMR: Biological Applications
- Solution NMR: Metabolomics
- Solid-State NMR: New Methods
- Solid-Stare NMR: Biological Applications
- Solid-State NMR: Materials Science
- In-cell/In vivo NMR: Life Science & Medicine
- ESR: New Methods *
- ESR: Material Science *
- ESR: Biological Applications *
- ESR: Dosimetry/ Earth Science *
- In vivo ESR: Life Science & Medicine *
- MR Imaging: Life Science & Medicine
- Other areas of magnetic resonance and applications
International EPR (ESR) Society (IES) will invite EPR (ESR) researchers, who are non IES members, to join IES during 2022 for free of charge. IES is supporting ISMAR-APNMR 2021.
The following awards will be presented:
- APNMR Poster Award: APNMR Poster Awards will be selected from poster presentations submitted from Asia Pacific countries.
- IES Poster Awards: IES Poster Awards will be selected from EPR-related poster presentations by young researchers.
- SEST Awards: Poster and Oral Presentation Awards will be selected from presentations by young SEST members. (Details will be notified to SEST members after the program is decided.)
- Other awards: Several other awards will also be given for posters and contributed talks.
Those whose presentations are reassigned to the poster presentation will also be considered as candidates for poster awards.
- Online abstract submission start: 23:59, February 10, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
- Abstract submission deadline: 23:59, April 30, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
- Notice of presentation details: By 23:59, June 22, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
- Early bird registration deadline: 23:59, June 30, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat:
ISMAR-APNMR 2021 Secretariat
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan