We are seeking to fill an open position in our team for a Junior Scientist. You will work on multidisciplinary projects covering many different aspects of magnetic resonance, instrumentation design, development of prototypes and conduct research. This is a junior position and while some experience or a background in magnetic resonance spectroscopy (e.g. NMR, EPR, MRI, DNP) is desired, it is not necessary.
We are looking for a creative, highly motivated, highly organized individual who enjoys an innovative, interdisciplinary environment and the challenges that come with manufacturing high-tech, scientific instrumentation. This position requires the ability to apply sound scientific fundamentals to the design and characterization of magnetic resonance instruments.
You will work out of the Bridge12 facilities in Framingham, MA.
- Conduct experiments under the guidance of a senior researcher.
- Characterization and quality control of scientific instruments fabricated by Bridge12.
- Data analysis, generation of reports and presentations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Sound understanding of scientific principles and their application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good teamwork ethics
- Proficiency in programming in Python
Optional Skills & Experience
- Experience in performing NMR experiments
- Experience in performing electromagnetic simulations (e.g. Ansys HFSS and Maxwell)
- Experience using 3D CAD tools for mechanical design (e.g. Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks)
- Printed Circuit Board design and prototyping
This is an entry-level junior position, and applicants with either a Bachelor of Science or master’s degree in chemistry, physical chemistry or physics are encouraged to apply.
401(k) (with matching), Health care benefits including vision and dental
This is a full-time position. Bridge12 is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and healthcare. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please email your Resume or CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com.