As an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Bridge12, you are the face of the company, working at the Front Desk. You will have Receptionist duties and will be responsible for general administrative duties and upkeep of our offices. We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized individual who enjoys working in an innovative, interdisciplinary environment and the challenges that come with working independently. You will have the opportunity to develop new skills through On-the-Job-Training as necessary. You will work out of the Bridge12 facilities in Framingham, MA with only occasional travel to the bank, Post Office/UPS/FedEx, and other supply stores..
- Receptionist duties, including answering telephone calls receiving mail and packages
- General office administration such as managing office supplies, supporting staff for meetings, taking notes as needed, making reservations
- Organizing shipping, including finding most efficient carrier and creating shipping labels
- Coordinating the cleaning crew and general upkeep of the offices and public spaces
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to details
- In-depth understanding of MS Office Products
- Pleasant personality
- Highly self-motivated, independently working individual with good teamwork ethics
- Valid Driver’s License
1 -2 years of administrative support experience preferred
This is a full-time position. Bridge12 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Bridge12 Technologies, Inc. offers three weeks of paid time off, 401(k) plan with match and health care benefits including vision and dental.
Please email your Resume or CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.